Aloe Vera for Health Benefits
Ingredients for Home-made Gel
- The Plant Leaves
- 500mg(powdered) Vitamin C. In a 1/4 cup of gel use 500 mg of Vitamin C in powder form
- 400-500 IU Vitamin E in 1/4 cup of gel
Method to make Gel
- Slice the leaf skin and scoop out the inner gel of the leaf.
- Use a blender and put in its bowl the ingredients suggested above.
If stored in a sterlised bottle, it can be stored for several months in a fridge.
Health Benefits of Aloe Vera1. Aloe Vera cures bowel problems. It has high anti-inflammatory properties.
2. Consuming its juice forabout 15 days helps reduce inflammation in the body like rheumatism, inflammation of ears and eyes and arthritis.
3. Applying the freshly prepared gel externally will ease muscle and joint pains.
4. Consuming Aloe Vera juice cures heart reflux and stabilizes the alkaline levels in the body. It is also good for constipation.
5. It reduces triglycerides. Daily consumption controls your cholesterol level and increase the level of good cholesterol. Maintains the cholesterol level.
6. Its juice is very useful for weight loss.
7. It gives laxative relief in cold sores and ulcers in the mouth.
8. Regular consumption controls blood sugar level and thus prevents diabetes.
9. Mix 2 teaspoons of fresh aloe Vera juice with 1 glass of water and consume regularly early in the mornings. This will help to detoxify and cleanse your system. This helps in treating ulcers and detoxifies the digestive system of our body.
10. Applying fresh aloe gel to the gums to reduce pain and the inflammation of gums.
11. Prepare eye wash with aloe Vera gel. Mix a) 2 teaspoons of the aloe gel with b) a cup of water. You can also add a teaspoon of boric acid and mix well. Use this eye wash to reduce the redness and the irritation in the eyes.
12. Aloe Vera is rich in magnesium lactate that works as an antihistamine which help in reducing the problem of sinus and chest inflammation due to various allergies.
13. Fight away cancer with the regular intake of the aloe juice. It contains high levels of the anti-carcinogenic properties that hinder the growth of tumours.
14. Drinking aloe juice regularly replenishes the amino acids deficiency in your body. The high vitamin content in it boosts up your body's immune system and self defence mechanism.
15. Those who suffer regularly from cold, coughs, flu, stuffy nose, bronchitis and other respiratory disorders, aloe Vera juice is your best natural solution.
16. The anti ageing property of aloe keeps the skin supple and rejuvenated and also lightens blemishes.
17. It moisturises the skin, gets rid of dead cells along with wrinkles and fine lines. It also helps in getting rid of stretch marks.
18. Men can use aloe Vera gel as an after shave. It reduces the irritation and inflammation of the skin and heals the cuts due to shaving.
19. Suffering from acne for a long time? Then make aloe Vera your friend as it is the best natural remedy for curing acne and pimples and also its scars. It has antimicrobial properties that help kill the bacteria causing acne and reduces the acne marks by lightening the skin.
20. Its juice benefits skin care
21. Aloe gel is very hydrating and moistures the skin well. So it can be used in all weathers, summers or winters to prevent dry and patchy skin.
22. Aloe Vera is rich in proteolitic enzymes. This removes dead skin unclogging your pores on the scalp. This typer of clogging hinders the growth of the new hair follicles. Accumulation of excessive sebum on the scalp can lead to hair problems like partial baldness. Aloe gel removes the sebum making the scalp clean and thus promoting hair growth.
23. Aloe Vera has alkaline properties which help to maintain the pH level of the scalp and hair (alkalinity). This helps the hair to retain water helping hair growth.
24. Aloe Vera is widely used for curing dandruff since the ancient ages. Due to its property of enzymatic breakdown of skin cells and anti fungal properties, it helps to reduce dandruff form the scalp, and cures scalp diseases like Psoriasis & Seborrhoea.
25. Add 2 teaspoons of fresh aloe gel into your bought out conditioner and use it normally. This enhances the moisturising properties of your conditioner. It hydrates your hair making them soft and smooth.
26. Alternately to 25 above, apply fresh aloe gel directly to the scalp, wash off after about 20 minutes with a mild shampoo.
Weight Loss Service